Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Mac is in LA

    It's official Mark McGwire has left St. Louis and now the batting coach for the Los Angeles Dodgers. This was the best move for him. I can olny imagine how hard it is to be away from your family for 6+ months. Especially all of his children. Now the kids can come to the ball park and enjoy their time with dad. "Big Mac" will be missed in St. Louis, and he has deffinately helped the Cardinals, but now it's time to focus on the 2013 season. 



    John Mabry has been named the new Cardinals hitting coach. I love this decision because he is my favorite player! Why you ask? He was my very first autograph back in 1998. Ever since, I have been a John Mabry fan! Time will only tell how he will do, but I have a hunch he will be just fine!!! Until my next post, I will see you at the ball park! Catch me on Twitter @Beebe76


No comments:

Post a Comment