Friday, April 19, 2013

Season has begun

The season is well underway and the Cardinals are playing some good baseball. The issue I am having is with the Cardinals bullpen. I feel as of now its just some growing pains. Rosenthal Kelly and Boggs have shown bright spots and not so bright spots. Overall I feel time will show how good we have it with or bullpen.

Defense has been a little shady. Errors have been piling up. Part of it is because we are young on the field and experience can play a significant part on the field But the errors haven't hurt us too bad..... yet.

Overall, I am happy the way the Cardinals are playing. They are showing the league they are for real and are here to win the central!

My son turns 1 today. Needless to say I'm kinda shocked/happy. In one hand I can not believe a year has passed and on the other hand I'm so proud of him. Not to go into too much detail this time last year my wife and I were sent to the hospital because there was no Ambiotic fluid left in her stomach. Cy was born a month early and stayed in NICU for 2 weeks. Those 2 weeks were the longest ever! I cant imagine staying longer! BUT now he is more than healthy and rotten!

I made a commitment this January and 4 months later I'm down 40lbs and stronger then I have ever been thanks to Crossfit. Those of you who are not familiar with CF need to look into it. Do your research. You will be amazed what CF can do for you. They have changed my life! If you have a small competitive bone in your body you will fall in love with CF. Thats my plug for CF.

I'm going to get my Cardinals tattoo touched up and I'm adding a rose to it. In honor of my wife. The rose is her favorite flower and I am wanting to do something for her but not put her name on my arm! ;)

I talked about a little bit of everything today. Kinda short and choppy. Now that the baseball season has started I will be blogging some more. Hope you have enjoyed my blog and next week I will be aiming more forward MiLB. Until then I will see you at the ball park!

No comments:

Post a Comment