Monday, April 2, 2012

Springfield vs. St. Louis

Since this is my first blog please be easy on me I am trying to figure this technology thing out and make the experience as interesting as possible.


Today is the big day! I will be attending the  AA Springfield Cardinals versus St. Louis Cardinals exhibition in Springfield, Mo. I am super excited and a little bummed. Come to find out some of the big league Cardinals will not be coming to Springfield. The starting pitchers, as well as Yadier Molina, Lance Berkman, Rafael Furcal and Carlos Beltran, will remain in Florida. David Fresse, Matt Holliday and Jon Jay are some of the big leaguers coming to Hammons Field along with Shane Robinson, Erik Komatsu, Matt Carpenter, Daniel Descalso and Tyler Greene. Needless to say I am ready for tonight! I will be taking several pictures and maybe grab a autograph or two!?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment